RSS

Friday, February 19, 2010

Website Update

Great News:


The website for One in the Bond will be launched 
March 1st!

The website's official name is Bonded in Christ.

There will be a forum that you can apply to for. If you don't know how a forum works, it's kind of like a chat room. However, this will be safe as it will be monitored by both my mom and myself. I already have the first project ready to start as soon as the website launches. 

Something to Keep in Mind:
The whole point of this ministry is so that we can help and encourage each other. There will be projects and studies that we will be able to participate in as well as discussions that will address questions that may come up along the way. This is really about creating God-glorifying friendships more than anything else. I just want everyone to keep that in mind as this ministry begins to grow. 

I would like to thank everyone for their contributions and their prayers. It has really meant a lot to me.

"Therefore encourage each other and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing." 
1 Thessalonians 5:11





0 comments:

Post a Comment