RSS

Monday, November 1, 2010

November!!!! :)

Tis the season to be thankful

I would once again like to thank my incredible "team" for being so on top of the ball with getting in the articles in. I also want them to know that I appreciate the sincerity and humility with which they right.

With Thanksgiving only a few weeks away I thought it would be good to take a look at what true thankfulness means. I know it may seem a bit cliche to be talking about thankfulness at Thanksgiving, but the Lord has blessed us more than we can ever imagine. He gives us the clothes we wear, the food we eat, and the breaths we take each day. 


So I have asked the girls to write about being thankful. They can write on what they're thankful for, why it is important to be thankful, anything that they can think of. If you would like to contribute don't hesitate to send your articles to the email under "Write For Us" on the main page.

God Bless you all.


"So whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do; Do it all for the glory of God." -Corinthians 10:31



0 comments:

Post a Comment